Participating Megaplex Theatres in Southern Utah and Nevada are proud to partner with the Starving Student Card to support area school groups.
Guest Services Comes First
Megaplex Theatres is committed to superior Guest Service. With fantastic blockbuster movies arriving every week, Megaplex Theatres is committed to offering guests in these communities uninterrupted service. We want you to continue to enjoy the movies with minimum disruption. That means our teams will be working late at night, early in the morning, and during off-peak movie times on our first phase of renovation. Your patience during phase one of our renovations is greatly appreciated.
The Megaplex Difference
In the next several months, we hope you appreciate a few changes to the way their theatres look and feel. Hopefully, you’ll come to enjoy the Megaplex Difference. We are committed to 100% Guest Satisfaction, so our primary focus will be on ensuring a clean, comfortable theatre every time you visit. We are committed to the following:
- 100% Clean, Working Seats
- Spotless Auditoriums
- Spotless Restrooms
- Spotless Lobby, Dining, and Public Areas
- Safe and Secure Parking
- Friendly and Helpful Guest Services Team Members
- MegaRewards Loyalty Program (Earn Points for Free Movies & Snacks!)
- Refillable Megaplex Mugs (A great way to save on your visit!)
- Dine-In Theatre (Trays for Food In the Auditorium)
- Megaplex Dinner & Movie Gift Cards (More restaurants and more benefits)
- Participating Restaurant Partners
- Megaplex Gift Baskets
- Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Coca Cola Products
- Premiere Parties & Special Events
- Wider Movie Selection
- Weekly Email Movie Schedules
- Birthday Party Scheduling Link
In the coming weeks and months, Megaplex Theatres plans to provide a number of enhancements to the movie experience at many of the new locations. Some of the enhancements include:
- 100% Digital Projection & Audio Systems
- 100% Reserved Seating (In Person, Online, Kiosk, Smart Phone)
- Expanded Food & Concessions Choices
- In-Lobby Ticketing (No More Waiting Outside!)
- Ticketing Kiosks
Megaplex Theatres recently completed a brand new complex at Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City. This new, state-of-the-art project features a six-story 2D/3D Digital IMAX Auditorium, D-Box Motion Seats, a full-service Café Megaplex and other premium amenities that guests have come to appreciate at Megaplex Theatres. This project, which opened in November 2012, has been nearly three years in development and requires extensive planning, management, and resources.
We understand guests in the new communities served by Megaplex Theatres are anxious for similar features, especially an IMAX location. We are too! Since our first priority is Guest Service, we want to make sure we take the steps necessary to do the job right the first time. Again, your patience is appreciated as we do our homework to see where further growth is wanted and needed.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value our guests and work hard to ensure your visit to a Megaplex Theatres is as enjoyable as possible. The changes described will take some time and we appreciate your patience with us in the process. We invite you to follow us on Facebook and give us your feedback along the way. We are anxious to serve you and let you experience the Megaplex Difference.